New Bedford Installs Energy Source’s LED Lamps and Fixtures to Deliver Increased Light Output
New Bedford reduces long-term utility and maintenance costs with Energy Source’s LED lamps and fixtures while delivering increased light output.
What you'll learn:
- $588,457 annual energy savings
- Payback period of 5.5 years
- 2,801,904 annual kWh savings
- A wide range of product benefits include operational efficiencies, increased safety, and improved sustainability.
- Our convenient and durable direct wire solutions last 3x longer than fluorescent lighting.
“The installation of more than 53,000 LED tubes and fixtures from Revolution Lighting at New Bedford’s elementary, middle, and high school facilities, libraries, and municipal administrative buildings will increase safety and reduce lighting energy usage by more than 50%.”
Director of ESCO Projects at Energy Source
Join Our List
Get updated when we publish new case studies, and other helpful resources.